PAYROLL PROFESSIONALS AT ALL LEVELS – Competitive salary + Benefits – Grimsby
These are full time permanent roles.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – PAYROLL PROFESSIONAL
You’ll be required to work as part of a team providing payroll solutions for a diverse client base. Specific duties include:
- Processing payrolls at various levels of complexity
- Assist in setting up of new payrolls
- Entering permanent details onto client payrolls
- Processing SMP, SSP, CIS etc
- Dealing with client queries
- Preparing reports for clients
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE – PAYROLL PROFESSIONAL
- To be successful, you will possess:
- A demonstrable track record within a payroll environment with experience of preparing payroll reports.
- Experience of education payrolls is desirable
- Good working knowledge of payroll processes
- An understanding of SSP, SMP, SPP, P45 and P35.
- Customer service experience and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Fully computer literate with experience of using a range of payroll programmes and software.
Personal attributes required include punctuality and reliability, patience, great communication skills, good teamwork skills and the ability and willingness to learn.