At Dataplan we process payroll for security businesses across the UK and are very aware of their specific payroll needs.
The security industry face a number of challenges with its employees and typical issues facing a security payroll would include –
- High staff turnover - large numbers of low paid workers often means a high staff turnover.
- Shift work patterns – varying shift patterns, hours and overtime add complexity
- Foreign workers - dealing with employees from overseas can often cause issues with names, ID and bank accounts
- Bank staff - often a care homes will have a number of "bank staff" on their books who only work occasionally giving rise to PAYE complications, employment issues and P45 complications.
- Multisite Analysis – with teams working across multiple sites, having management information about your employees attendance, hours and site profitability can help security businesses control costs.
We have many clients in this sector and a wide range of experience in this sector and have developed a range of services to meet these needs.
See a case study about how we have helped Seal Security manage their payroll.
Get a quote for security payroll.