If you are considering outsourcing your payroll or looking to change providers, talk to the Payroll Heroes.
As a fully managed payroll provider our service lets us take over responsibility for all the technical aspects of your payroll allowing you to focus your resources on other areas of your business.
The service is flexible and personal; this is not a budget, no frills service. We provide transparent and honest pricing based on the numbers of employees paid each month.
We can provide a fully managed payroll service for UK payrolls (including Northern Ireland).
The price we quote will include all the services outlined in our quote so you can be sure of no hidden extra charges.
What you get with Fully Managed Payroll
A fully managed payroll provider service takes care of everything and typically consists of:
- Tailored payroll set up
- Your own project manager to get you set up
- A dedicated team responsible for processing your payroll
- Named payroll contact to manage your account
- Pre 'going live' set up and audit
- Payrolls processed within 72 hours
- Secure online approval system and audit trail through ePaysafe
- Access to full payroll archive through ePaysafe
- Comprehensive payroll management report pack
- Fully bespoke reports for your business including –
- Departmental reporting
- Nominal and financial analysis including payroll journals
- Pension reporting, year to date information
- Detailed payslips with breakdown for each pay element
- SSP, SMP and company sick pay schemes managed
- Pressure sealed security payslips, with your logo if required
- Payslips posted directly to employees if required
- Optional ePayslips fully branded with your company logo
- Smartphone apps to access payslip information for your employees
- Processing of all starters and leavers
- Production of leavers P45s
- Payment of employees wages by BACS
- Payment of other deductions such as PAYE / NI, Pensions & AOE's by BACS
- Completion of forms including student loans, P45's P38's
- Filing of all in-year returns required by HMRC
- RTI (Real time information) filing of FPS and EPS information with HMRC
- Advising of monthly PAYE / NIC payments
- All year end filing including employees P60's
- Liaison with the tax office on your behalf
- General payroll advice and support
- UK based staff with direct telephone support