The Client Charter is only one part of our client care programme.
We believe that in choosing a payroll provider you are not merely selecting a supplier, but rather a business partner that can work with you as your business changes.
To help with such a partnership / relationship we include in our client care programme the following –
- A dedicated transfer team - whose job it is to take you through the payroll transfer process, step by step ensuring a smooth transfer all the way
- Liaison with existing providers – if switching from another payroll provider we can deal with a contact at your current provider on your behalf if you wish.
- A “settling in” questionnaire - after going live we will ask you for your feedback on how you think the setup went, we will also take the opportunity to go over any questions you may have
- Named contacts – once in place you will be given a named payroll contact or team so you can always talk to someone who knows and understands your payroll, we provide direct email addresses and telephone numbers to speak to the person who looks after your account
- Surveys – we will send you an annual customer satisfaction survey for you to tell us what you think of the service since becoming a customer
- Regular updates – not only will your team be available at the end of the phone, we will also proactively call and meet to review the process and any developments or requirements you may have
- Manager contact - Now that you are up and running one of our managers will contact you for a friendly chat to see how things are going
We believe that every customer should experience this level of care when transferring their payroll to a payroll company, if you would like to experience our service feel free to contact us.