We’ve got big ambitions to shake up the world of payroll, pensions and outsourcing and need like-minded people to help us achieve our ambitions. Could you be one of our heroes who make this happen? Driving our success is our commitment to innovation, which means we are always looking for new ways to do things better. We aren’t looking for another cog in the machine, we want people who can challenge, innovate and apply a fresh way of thinking to everything they do.
Main duties and responsibilities:
You will be required to work as part of a team providing pension administration for a diverse client base.
Specific duties include:
- Processing pension forms and returns for starters, leavers, changes etc.
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of monthly returns
- Liaising with the payroll teams, schools and pension schemes to resolve queries
- Dealing with and processing pension queries
Key skills and experience
- A demonstrable track record within an administration function
- Experience of education pensions is desirable but not essential
- Attention to detail and the ability to focus and concentrate
- The ability to develop strong working relationships
- Computer literate with experience of using a range of software.
Personal attributes required include punctuality and reliability, patience, great communication skills, good team working skills and the ability and willingness to learn.