Dataplan group is a dynamic and growing organisation and we are seeking to employ an assistant accountant to fit into our busy but friendly finance department. The role is full time and the highly motivated applicant must be able to demonstrate a good level of experience with in the accountancy sector either within practice or industry. It is essential that you can work and communicate with people at all levels, whilst assisting the Financial Controller in the smooth running of the accounts function. Dataplan group is looking for an individual who can challenge, innovate and apply a fresh way of thinking to everything they do.
• Day to day management across the group of Sales ledger, Purchase ledger, Bank reconciliations and Cash flow
•Management account production
• Group Budgets including reporting on performance and variances
• Reporting to management
You will hold a Professional Accountancy qualification/part qualification or be able to demonstrate a strong background within the accountancy sector. You must be an excellent communicator and be able to develop strong working relationships.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High degree of technical ability and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt style of communication with different clients and colleagues
- Experience with software packages relevant to the role
Minimum 5 years experience