Are you an experienced administrator looking for a career change? We are looking for individuals to start a new career within our payroll team. So if you have built up a wealth of transferable skills and you are: open to new challenges, willing to learn something new and worthwhile, then we would like to talk to you.
We’ve got big ambitions to shake up the world of payroll and outsourcing and need like-minded people to help us achieve our ambitions. Could you be one of our heroes who make this happen? Driving our success is our commitment to innovation, which means we are always looking for new ways to do things better. We aren’t looking for another cog in the machine, we want people who can challenge, innovate and apply a fresh way of thinking to everything they do.
We will provide you with a full programme of training to enable you to become an experienced payroll professional and ultimately, for you to achieve the following key responsibilities:
- Process payrolls at all levels of complexity Processing SMP, SSP, SPP, etc.
- Understand tax codes and Pay as you Earn (PAYE)
- Dealing with client queries on payroll matters.
- Dealing with strict client deadlines.
- Maintaining technical knowledge of payroll.
- Undertake a study programme.
- if required Ad-hoc duties as required by Head of Department.
- Working as a part of a team.
- Communicate with clients both verbally and written.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and also to be a Team player.
- Computer literate.
- Produce a consistent high standard of work.
- Ability to adapt style of communication with different clients and colleagues.
No payroll experience is necessary.
You must be a good communicator and develop strong working relationships.
This position would be ideal for you if you are looking to join a successful innovative company who invest in their team of people and promote within while recognising individuals key strengths.