Working with you to support your Gender Pay Gap obligations.
Organisations with over 250 employees, on their snapshot date, are required to calculate and publish their gender pay data against six statutory calculations.
If you are an existing payroll client then the good news is that we will already have the necessary snapshot data needed to help you comply with the legislation.
If you are not an existing payroll client, we can hand-hold you through the snapshot data collection process so you are able to provide a gender pay gap report.
Our full Gender Pay Gap Service
To further help organisations get the most they can from this process, we have put together a one-stop-shop solution to make the gender pay reporting as easy as possible; from the capture of snapshot data through to analysis, interpretation and communication of findings.
Many organisations want to drill down deeper into the data and show further analysis and breakdowns, and our Gender Pay Gap service allows them to do this.
The Gender Pay Gap service is available to both clients and non-clients and we have a variety of solutions including:
- Fully compliant report ready for publication on the gender pay gap portal
- Branded report infographic with editable narrative ready for publishing on your website
- Employee level breakdown of hourly pay calculations, bonus calculations and quartile calculations with scope for further analysis
- Final snapshot data along with omissions of non-full pay relevant employees
- Correct apportionment of calculations to cater for multiple job roles with full-time/term-time working conditions
If you are interested in finding out more about our Gender Pay Gap Service please contact us on 03331 123456 or submit a web enquiry