Vera is our online payroll, HR and pension management system that gives you a host of powerful information and tools at your fingertips.
What’s so special about Vera?
Your business is full of data about your employees but all too often this data exists in ‘silos’ and is very difficult to get an employee view of the information. Solving this problem is the simple concept behind Vera.
At the heart of the system is your employee data. Vera gives you a simple dashboard and set of tools to access, manipulate and manage payroll, HR and pension information for your employees.
And because it is web-based, there is no software to purchase or install and it can be accessed 24/7 whenever you have web access.
Vera gathers all your employee data in one place
Having multiple systems that don’t talk to each other means that accessing all the data you have about an employee is laborious and time-consuming. Vera solves this problem as all employee details are stored in one secure place – whether that’s payroll information, absence records, details of contracts or even training records.
Vera helps you manage your sickness absence
Sickness absence is a serious, and costly, issue with the recent CIPD Sickness Absence Report 2014 recording an average level of sickness absence rates of 6.6 days per employee. Vera provides tools that not only allow you to track and monitor sickness absence, she also gives you a system to handle processes such as return to work procedures.
Vera provides comprehensive reporting
Vera has been designed to allow you flexibility in how you view and access your data. You can drill down to view in multiple ways; by period, department or employee. We have also integrated new ways of presenting the information such as heatmaps and even calendar views. Everything has been designed to help you make the most of the powerful data Vera provides.
What can Vera do for you?
There is a whole lot of functionality packed into Vera including:
- Employee details are all stored in one secure accessible area
- Information including personal and contact details
- HR and contract information
- Salary and pay information
- Rights to work
- Absences and holidays
- Payroll reports and employee payslips stored by period
- Changes to bank details
- Make changes to payroll data, add new employees or process leavers
- Reduces possible errors with SmartForms to enter payroll data
- ePayslips and employee intranet
- Pension management and auto enrolment communications
- Employee contract management including multiple roles
- Holiday monitoring
- Qualifications and training
- Disciplinary tracking
- Absence management including tracking, alerting and return to work processes
- Alerts about key payroll and HR tasks
- Reminder alerts
How do you get Vera?
To find out more information about Vera and how it could help your business, please contact Stewart Waddell on 03331 123456 or click here for a call back.