We have designed our services and positioned ourselves in the market based around our philosophy of being "big enough to count but small enough to care" and the premise that without happy customers we don’t have a business. It is as simple as that.
An integral part of the professional service we offer is our customer care programme. We support the view that in payroll you are not choosing an external supplier you are choosing a business partner. We want to develop a long term partnership that supports our customers over many years. After all we rely on our customers for continuing work and bringing us new work through referral.
We are not sure what the commitment to customer service from the likes of ADP, Northgate, Ceridian, Moorepay, Cintra is but we will always do everything in our power to:
- Keep you fully informed about what’s happening on your affairs, and complete every task on or ahead of time - so that you never have to chase us.
- Operate on the principle that a problem isn’t solved, or a piece of work finished, until you are 100% delighted
- Reply to every telephone message within 24 hours.
- Reply to every letter within 48 hours.
- Maintain the high standards of integrity, honesty, openness, professionalism and confidentiality that you rightly expect from us
- And do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it.
So if you are with ADP, Northgate, Ceridian, Moorepay, Cintra, or any other payroll outsourcing for that matter, and you don't receive the service you deserve please get in touch to see what the alternative can bring you.