Dataplan’s ongoing review of our systems and processes have ensured that we complied with rules set out by CIPP for its PAS Scheme.
The Payroll Assurance Scheme has been developed by the CIPP to provide payroll outsourcing providers such as Dataplan Payroll with assurance that;-
- Payroll and associated processes are fit for purpose and conform with government legislation set by HMRC
- They have the right payroll activities in place
- They have suitable processes in place for picking up and preparing for legislative changes such as year-end procedures, Real Time information and Auto enrolment.
We met all the tests
Several core payroll areas are reviewed and tested to ensure good practice, these are:
- Core payroll operations and processes
- Payroll Software
- Gross to net processes
- Digital default
- New starter processes and leavers
- Changed to individual employees
- Payroll Benefits and Expenses
Operations Director Stewart Waddell commented:
"The management team and staff are delighted to receive confirmation of our PAS accreditation from the payroll body the CIPP. Dataplan takes huge pride for being a payroll outsourcing company which takes compliance, legislation and effectiveness seriously, this is essential to delivering a high-level service to our UK and Ireland payroll customers. We are an outsourcing company that really cares about payroll, the 100K employees we pay each month and our 2000 payroll customers that we manage.”
PAS also links well with maintaining our ISO9001 and PQP accreditations that Dataplan have now held for a number of years. Dataplan Payroll are also working towards ISO2701.