Alongside the epayslip service is an outsourced payslip printing and distribution service allowing a mix and match or multi-channel payslip delivery.This is ideal for those businesses who can't switch everyone to epayslips or wanting to phase in an epayslip project over a period of time.
Traditional pressure sealed payslips
Outsourced payslip printing has the advantage of reducing production costs for your business such as pressure sealers and support costs, stationery and time within your organisation.
The main benefit to delivering an epayslip solution for your payroll is an obvious one. The savings to be made in distribution and postage cost is potentially significant. But without a solution that is flexible enough to handle a mix of paper and electronic payslips your project may fall at the first hurdle.
Fortunately, myepayslips will allow a mixed approach as part of a phasing in process or just recognising that epayslips isn't right for certain sections of your workforce.
Okay, so beyond the obvious postage and distribution cost epayslips can offer significantly more. Some of the advantages If you then add to the savings possible by using epayslips the other advantages including
- Satisfying employee expectation
- SMS / text message / twitter / email notifications
- Embrace mobile economy with an iphone app
- permanent archive of employee payslips reducing user requests
- Delivery of eP60's and P11Ds
- Company intranet possibilities
- HR & intranet options
- Company noticeboard options
- Secure communication channel with employees