There are many reasons for wanting to change payroll provider. It may be poor service or it could just simply be that you want to see what else is available to you for the right price.
If you are thinking of changing payroll provider then you probably have many questions. Here is a list of the top ten most frequently asked.
- Do we have to wait until the new tax year before moving providers? You can move payroll providers at any time of the year.
- Will our pay date change? Dataplan would continue to pay the salaries on the same date unless you advised us otherwise.
- How do the wages reach the employees bank accounts? Dataplan are an approved BACS bureau, which means we can send the funds on your behalf.
- Can we check the payroll before the payment is sent? Yes of course, we upload payslips and reports for your review and more importantly your approval before any payments are made. These reports are uploaded to ePaysafe, our secure web portal where we share and archive information.
- Is it our responsibility to do all calculations for sickness and maternity etc? We would perform the calculations for you and even provide you with a breakdown.
- Can we have bespoke reports? We can produce a wide variety of reports and journals bespoke to meet your needs.
- Will we have a main contact? You will have your own named contact who will process your payroll and that you will speak to each month.
- Can we have ePayslips? We offer a number of ePayslip solutions through a secure web portal and there is even a smart phone app. For more information please visit www.epayslips.co.uk
- How much time will I need to spend on the set up? One of our Project Managers will look after the set up of your payroll and even converse with your previous provider to obtain the data needed. So with this in mind and depending on the size of your payroll, you will need to set a little extra time aside to review the new payroll to make sure you are happy.
- How much notice do we need to give you? The more notice you are able to give the better as we can prepare in advance of the first pay date. However sometimes this isn’t always possible, but we are able to set your payroll up comfortably with 1 months notice.
If you would like further information on our payroll processing services then please contact us on 03331 123456 or follow this link for a payroll quote.