Seal Security provides corporate security and manned guarding services to a number of sites in London.
They had been outsourcing their payroll to a large international bureau but were unhappy with the service they received in terms of flexibility, accuracy, speed and customer service.
Dataplan were approached alongside a further two providers. From this first contact, Dataplan stood out from the competition in terms of their speed of response in providing the information, but also the fact that they were keen to meet with Seal Security to discuss options face to face. Seal Security were impressed with this hands-on approach and Dataplan were awarded the business in January 2008.
The Dataplan Solution
The Dataplan solution addresses the problems areas that had been frustrating Seal Security.
- The accuracy of the payroll is improved and any errors are rectified quickly with just one call or email.
- The payroll turnaround has been reduced from 12 days to 3 days, which has taken a huge amount of pressure off Seal Security.
- From having no face to face meetings with the previous provider, they now have regular meetings with the Dataplan’s Bureau Manager and Account Manager.
- The data is sent over in a format that suits Seal Security, not the other way round.
- There are no hidden charges or extras.
- Dataplan’s online Paysafe system is very easy to use and allows them to access, check and approve the payroll both in London and their New York Head Office.
Dataplan just continue to get on with the job in a fast, flexible and efficient manner and have shown us that they are as committed as we are in ensuring that all our staff are paid accurately and on time.
Stephen Rigby, Contract Manager, Seal Security UK Ltd