Our payroll heroes have been on a real mission during the start of April and what a super team effort it has been so far.
Who said that payroll had to be dull and boring, there has been a real positive buzz about the business with all things payroll.
So what have we been doing?
- Year-end changes come into place within our systems including our payroll system and pension systems
- Going even Greener! – we have gone paperless
- Changes to internal control management systems – our payroll hub system has been updated with some excellent timesaving features built by our IT geeks
- Changes to our BACS systems to improve speed and efficiently
- Improved reporting of BACS information and changes from BACS due to legislation changes
- Getting ready for GDPR
- Eaten our weight in cake to help those payroll nerves
- Uplifts to tax codes, pensions for auto enrolment
- Updating our packaging for payslip delivery
- Updates to our epayslips app
- Won more payroll business this April than in 2017
- Testing new printers for automatic distribution
- Struck up new relationships with strategic business partners in London and Edinburgh
We have completed the payroll year end and RTI submissions for over 1500 payrolls, printed over 50,000 employee P60s and issued thousands more via our ePayslips portals for customers using our epayslips solution at www.epayslips.co.uk
Now we are entering the end of April, month end payroll processing is in full swing and to help we have held a charity day which includes a dress down day
All in all a great end to a busy payroll month